Inquiries from family members, loved ones and treatment centers regarding an individual in recovery or in active-addiction are welcomed and encouraged, but to schedule a Residency Agreement Interview, River must first speak with the applicant.
Residency Agreement Interview Pre-Qualification Requirements:
- Verbal confirmation of being self-motivated to sustain sobriety through personal growth.
- Currently not under Federal or State supervision or a fugitive of justice.
- No convictions of sexual crimes, arson, burglary or a record showing a propensity for violence.
Upon qualification, a Live-In House Manager or the Director of River will conduct the Residency Agreement Interview in-person at your prospective River House or at the applicant's substance abuse treatment facility.
Documents to be filled out and signed by the applicant during the Residency Agreement Interview:
- Resident Application
- Agree to a background check which is completed within a matter of minutes. *(Previous terms of parole and/or supervised probation and felonies are not an immediate disqualification, but misrepresentation will result in the denial of residing at a River House
- House Rules
- Residency Agreement
After the interview and background check is completed and all required documents are signed, the applicant will be a Resident of River Sober Living.
River accepts privately-funded and BPA Health-funded individuals.
RIVER SOBER LIVING RESidency FEES
Privately-Paid "Residency Fee":
$545/month due at the time of signing the Residency Agreement and every 30 days thereafter. On a case-by-case basis, River will accept $275/2 weeks due upon signing the Residency Agreement and is due in-advance thereafter.
BPA Health-Funded "Program Fee" (to be paid privately by the Resident):
$100/month due at the time of signing the Residency Agreement and every 30 days thereafter until funding expires. The Resident will then transfer to privately-paid.
To be BPA Health funded for Safe & Sober Housing, you must also be enrolled in a BPA Health approved and funded substance abuse outpatient treatment program. If you would like to know the process of applying for BPA Health resources, click here:
River Management covers ALL utilities and there are no "extra" house dues once becoming a Resident.
River provides it's Residents with:
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Direct TV satellite with premium channels
- Flat-screen TV in common areas
- Landline house phone
- All kitchen needs
- Bedding, bathroom towels and travel-size toiletries if needed.
- Bed, night stand, lamp, shelving, dresser and closet space.
- Never more than (2) housemates per bedroom.