River Residents and anyone in the recovery community is welcomed to join us in the beautiful Wasatch Mountain State Park in Midway, Utah! We will have activities and meals planned throughout the weekend. Resident & Non-Resident RSVP required!
Contact River’s Director Brandt Gibson DIRECTLY TO RSVP!!!
(208) 576-9527. firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSVP IS REQUIRED FOR RESIDENTS AND NON-RESIDENTS if you want food and lodging!
FOR ITS RESIDENTS, River will be providing:
*(2) cabins side-by-side that will sleep (12) total on beds, with A/C, mini-fridge, campfire rings.
*Restrooms, showers and running water is provided within the campground.
*Residents need their own sleeping bags & pillow.
*All Meals and snacks will be provided, (S’mores of course), tri-tip and chicken bbq’s!!
*All purified water and beverages will be provided.
*Transportation (up to 12.) It's only a 4-hour drive and we will be towing a trailer for all the supplies.
* If there are spots open in the cabins due to low resident attendance, they are welcome to take advantage of them.
* RIVER HAS RESERVED (2) campsites (with hookups). Additional parking available in parking lot for $10 a vehicle that they must pay.)
* FIRST RSVP'S - FIRST SERVED for ALREADY RESERVED NON-RESIDENT CAMPSITES!! It looks like you could put (2) 6-man tents on each site. PETS ARE OK!!
* If there is a bigger demand, individuals will be responsible to make there own reservations. There are RV, camper and tent-only spots.
* They must provide ALL of their own provisions.
* They WILL BE INCLUDED in the family-style meals on Friday & Saturday nights (tri-tip BBQ and chicken, veggies, beans, etc.) but you will be responsible for your own water (there are water faucets at the campsites.) All other food, beverages, etc. will need to be provided by you.
Hiking, outings to the nearby reservoir, fireside recovery meetings/chats joined by therapists from Acqua Recovery either Friday or Saturday night, drum circles led by an awesome music therapist, killer BBQ’s.
On the way home to Boise, we will be going to Acqua Recovery’s open NA meeting at their facility on Sunday morning @ 9AM. Itinerary will be expanded and refiend as we get closer the August 2nd. We’re gonna tear it up!!!
RSVP IS REQUIRED FOR RESIDENTS AND NON-RESIDENTS .
*FOLLOW THE EVENT ON RIVER’S FACEBOOK PAGE TO STAY UPDATED!! https://www.facebook.com/events/561572724340080/