Applicant Pre-Qualification Requirements:
- Self-motivated to sustain sobriety through personal growth.
- Currently not on parole or felony probation or a fugitive of justice. Past terms of parole or felony probation are not immediate dis-qualifiers.
- No criminal convictions of sexual crimes, arson, burglary or a record showing a propensity for violence.
- Self-sufficient and able to effectively communicate with others. River has no clinical staff nor clinical training. River's policies, resources and brotherhood help support individuals in recovery as they find their own path to sobriety and a productive life.
River accepts privately-funded and Idaho State-funded individuals.
Privately-funded residency fee: $545 / 30 days, due upon intake and in advance every 30 days thereafter.
Idaho Department of Health and Welfare-funded program fee: $100 / 30 days, due upon intake and in advance every 30 days thereafter. For information regarding funding click below:
River Management covers ALL utilities and there are no "extra" house dues once becoming a Resident.
River provides it's Residents with:
- A vetted, qualified, experienced and fully vested Live-In House Manager
- A brotherhood of self-motivated and recovery-driven housemates
- A clean, sanitary, sober and prideful environment to call home
- Locations suitable for residents with limited transportation means
- Unlimited, high-speed business class Wi-Fi internet
- Direct TV satellite with premium movie channels
- Flat-screen TV in common areas
- Landline house phone
- All kitchen needs and appliances
- BBQ and propane
- Laundry detergent, cleaning supplies and bathroom needs
- Bedding, bathroom towels and toiletries if needed
- Bed, night stand, lamp, shelving, dresser and closet space
- Never more than (2) housemates per bedroom