Applicant Pre-Qualification Requirements:
- Self-motivated to sustain sobriety through personal growth.
- Currently not on parole or supervised probation or a fugitive of justice. Past terms of parole or supervised probation are not immediate dis-qualifiers.
- No criminal convictions of sexual crimes, arson, burglary or a record showing a propensity for violence.
- Self-sufficient and able to effectively communicate with others. River has no clinical staff nor clinical training. River's policies, resources and brotherhood help support individuals in recovery as they find their own path to sobriety and a productive life.
River accepts privately-funded and BPA Health-funded individuals.
$545/month due at the time of signing the Residency Agreement and every 30 days thereafter. On a case-by-case basis, River will accept $275/2 weeks due upon signing the Residency Agreement and is due in-advance thereafter.
$100/month Program Fee (to be paid privately by the Resident) due at the time of signing the Residency Agreement and every 30 days thereafter until funding expires. The Resident will then transfer to privately-funded.
For information about BPA Health resources and funding, click here:
River Management covers ALL utilities and there are no "extra" house dues once becoming a Resident.
River provides it's Residents with:
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Direct TV satellite with premium channels
- Flat-screen TV in common areas
- Landline house phone
- All kitchen needs and appliances
- Laundry detergent and cleaning supplies
- Bedding, bathroom towels and toiletries if needed.
- Bed, night stand, lamp, shelving, dresser and closet space.
- Never more than (2) housemates per bedroom.